Raymond is the lead Krav Maga instructor at Leo Wong’s TKD and Krav Maga. He started his traditional Tae Kwon Do training when he was
3 years old. His passion for teaching all ages from 4 and up is unmatched and has driven this highly talented and motivated instructor
to where he is today. Some of Raymond’s martial arts accomplishments include:
- Over 30 years of various martial arts training
- Nationally ranked competitor in open style Martial Arts tournaments for some 20 years competing all over Canada and the United States.
- 3rd Degree Black Belt & certified instructor with the ATA/WTTU
- 2nd Degree Black Belt Instructor Level with KMW
- Certified Law Enforcement instructor under the KM Force Division
- Part of Train the Trainer Team where Raymond travels to train and certifies other Krav Maga instructors
On November 17, 2013 Raymond was awarded his 2nd Degree Black Belt by Krav Maga Worldwide making him the highest ranked Krav Maga
Worldwide instructor in Canada. He has trained and taught with some of the top instructors from KMW such as Darren Levine, Kelly
Campbell, Jon Pascal, A. J. Draven and Dave Bluestein.
We are the only licensed Krav Maga Training Centre in the Durham Region that's been certified by Krav Maga Worldwide. Click the logo below for more information on Krav Maga Worldwide.
KRAV MAGA WORLDWIDE
2015 AWARD WINNER!
Marni Levine Fighting Spirit Award
RAYMOND WONG-2015 AWARD WINNER
For the instructor who demonstrates a tenacious spirit, determined mind and fearless heart, which embody the traits of renowned KravMaga practitioner and mentor, Marni Levine (1969-2006). This award recognizes the resilient instructor who has overcome insurmountable challenges while exceeding the expectations of a KravMagapractioner.